Bloglovin'

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, September 16, 2013

The Plan...

 Aloha! 
So I realised in my first post I didn't actually say what my plan was, how I would reach my goal, how I would embark on my quest to become a confident cook!

Each week ill be trying out a new recipe I've never tried before...just 1... With a hectic schedule and still not a great LOVE of cooking... For now this is what I can cope with! But who knows, I may post more. 
Usually I'll be trying out recipes for dinners, but I might have a go at baking.... Eek! That thought fills me  with fear. 

I work as a nanny for twins, boy and girl very soon to be 4 years old- and I successfully made some quite fancy chocolate rice crispie/cornflake/Cheerios cakes WITH sprinkles! They were delish :) 
                             An indication of my current 'baking' ability!

So I'll post before and after pics...haha! I'll post links to recipes or book references. 
Even as I'm writing this I'm thinking aaaaaaahhhhhhh can I keep it up?

I hope so!!

Love Sez xxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment